Diver6 Software RevisionWe strive to keep the Diver6 software operating at peak performance. Each version is released with improvements and updates. Below is a listing of each software version’s enhancements.
- Database updated for Vietnamese language localization.
- Screens, fonts, layouts adjusted to support Vietnamese language
- Monitoring Screen background is now a plain blue color to help prevent flickering when updating text on Windows
- Changed Tabs on Mapping Screen to a popup list to provide for future functions.
- Added function on Mapping Screen called Mark to automatically save a diver's location as a destination.
- Database updated for preliminary Japanese language localization.
- Added capability to automatically mark all divers on surface when completing a dive (rather than manually doing each one).
- Updated Communications configuration screen to include external compass.
- Fixed a potential diver location bug
- Program better handles unexpected communication messages minimizing extra timeouts.
- Some repositioning of screen items as well as resizing to support other languages.
- Declination calculation model fixed.
- Fixed bug where previous dive notes could show on new dive
- Ensured that once a dive is completed, the planned depth field is cleared out to force the dive master to enter a value for a new dive
- Clicking on Dive Team Diver will now take you to the Diver Detail screen for that selected diver.
- Localization features put in place to support multiple languages
- Operational change - Dive Plan details (text fields) remain editable until dive is completed. This allows a dive master to quickly start a dive by only entering the Max Planned Depth.
- Carried out latitude and longitude seconds to 3 decimal places for more precision
- Combined Topside and GPS comms configuration screens.
- Simplified Topside Comms Configuraiton removing extraneous settings the user should not be able to access.
- Added Warning/Note label on Dive Plan Screen to remind user to ensure topside and/or GPS has been configured.
- Fixed bug in comms protocol that could result in incorrect range reporting.
- New - Destinations feature allows divemaster to maintain a list of lat/long points to send divers.
- New - Added support for using onboard or external web cameras to take pictures of dive masters, divers, or destinations.
- Improved Communication Protocol between software and all modems.
- Fixed Issues with Shearwater devices not receiving a cancel recall message after canceling a distress call on the Shearwater device.
- Added UDP Multicast packets for other systems to interface to the Diver6 data.
- Added small textual area above main buttons to provide feedback regarding modem communication.
- Initial Release